What is FTT?
FTT is the exchange token of FTX.
Where can I find background on FTT?
See the FTT Whitepaper.
How do I buy FTT?
You can buy FTT on the FTX OTC portal by asking for an FTT quote.
Who can buy FTT?
The jurisdictional requirements for buying FTT are the same as those for trading on FTX.
How many FTT tokens are there?
There are a total of 350,000,000 FTT tokens in existence, and no more will be created. 175,000,000 of those are treasury tokens and will unlock over the next three years.
When does FTT unlock?
All FTT tokens bought by users will unlock as liquidity allows, but no later than 11/1/2019.
What Utility does FTT Have?
FTT will be the backbone of the growing FTX ecosystem.
- FTT will be listed on FTX.
- FTX will buy and burn FTT equal to one third of all exchange fees.
- FTT will be usable as collateral on FTX.
- FTT will get socialized gains from the insurance fund on FTX.
- FTT holders will get a fee discount and tighter OTC spreads.
Token Supply: 350,000,000 FTT tokens.
Burning Mechanism: Token buying and burning will continue until at least half of all FTT is burned.
What Fee Discounts does FTT give?
FTT gives discounts based on the size of your holding:
- At least 20,000 tokens
- 10% off FTX fees and 0.5bps off OTC trades.
- At least 200,000 tokens
- 15% off FTX fees and 1bp off OTC trades.
- At least 1,000,000 tokens
- 20% off FTX fees and 1.5bps off OTC trades
- Automatically become fee tier 4.
- At least 10,000,000 tokens
- 30% off FTX fees and 2bps off OTC trades.
- Automatically become a VIP
See the Fees page for more details.
FTX Crypto Derivatives Exchange: https://ftx.com
Join our community: