Before depositing or withdrawing non-USD fiat for the first time, please contact us and we can work through the details and send you wire instructions.
- Fiat withdrawals below $10,000 in value will have a $75 fee. This is a fee our bank charges us.
- Otherwise, there are no fees.
- FTX is not responsible for delays in wire transfers due to your bank, or intermediary banks that your bank uses.
- FTX is not responsible for any impact this has on your bank account. You should be aware that many banks are uncomfortable sending cryptocurrency-related wire transfers.
- FTX can only process wire transfers on weekdays (except for SEN), and only in the evening UTC. USD Wire transfers can take up to one weekday to process. In rare cases it can take longer. This does not include transfer time; it can take up to a day to send a wire transfer to some countries, plus however much time intermediary banks spend processing it.
- Foreign currency transfers (non-USD) can potentially take longer to process.
- Before depositing or withdrawing fiat for the first time, please contact us and we can work through the details.
- We can only wire fiat to bank accounts in the name of the FTX account owner. We can only accept wires from accounts in the name of the FTX account owner.
- You must include the correct memo in your USD wire transfers or they will not be credited. That memo is specific to your OTC account for USD. For other fiat currencies, our instructions will contain it as the Reference Field.
- Note that all fiat transfers are handled through a third party OTC desk.
- You must be Level 3 KYC verified in order to deposit or withdraw fiat on FTX.
- You can find a video walk-through here.
Depositing and Withdrawing
Please reach out to us before the first time you deposit fiat and we can send you our bank info.
To deposit or withdraw fiat, go to ftx.com/wallet and click 'deposit' under 'USD', 'TRY', 'AUD', 'EUR', 'GBP', 'HKD', 'SGD', 'CAD', 'CHF' or whatever fiat currency you'd like to deposit. You'll get an ID; if you're sending a USD deposit, please place that as a note/memo on your wire transfer. You can then send us the USD.
We can also send via Silvergate SEN.
To move convert other fiat currencies to USD, use the 'CONVERT' button next them on your FTX wallet. Fiat currencies will be converted into USD Stablecoins using the live exchange rate the OTC bank account charges. Note that you may have to use the search button on ftx.com/wallet to find the currency you're looking for.
If you're on Silvergate SEN, please put the last four digits of your SEN account number and your entity name on Silvergate. Note we'll need to initiate the connection with Silvergate which may result in delays on first settlement.
If you're on Signature SIGNET, please put the address of you account number and your entity name.
If you're requesting a wire transfer to a US bank please put the following information:
If you're requesting a wire transfer to a non-US bank please put the following information:
FTX Telegram Communities
English - https://t.me/FTX_Official
Chinese - https://t.me/FTX_Chinese_Official
Vietnamese - https://t.me/FTX_Vietnam_Official
Russian - https://t.me/FTX_Russian_Official
Turkish - https://t.me/FTX_Turkey_official
Taiwanese - https://t.me/FTX_Taiwan_Official
French - https://t.me/FTX_France_Officiel
Korea - https://t.me/FTX_Korea_Official
India - https://t.me/FTX_India_Official
WeChat - FTX_Official
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ftx.official/
SBF Twitter - https://twitter.com/SBF_Alameda
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3r0upC_xJ9SvtaCKNUtosA