VIPs at FTX receive a number of benefits, including:
1) Lower fees
2) Account manager
3) Flexible API limits
4) A direct line with a senior developer for API questions
5) The ability to provide input to the products that FTX launches
6) FTX customized VIP swag and acccess to VIP meet-up s
*VIPs do not generate referral fees from their account, though they can still refer other traders and receive fees for that.
We will be removing the old market maker program on July 1st, and replacing it with the following:
The negative numbers here mean that you receive a maker rebate for providing.
*Market Makers do not generate referral fees from their account, though they can still refer other traders and receive fees for that.
*Note that this will not alter your taker fees; those are whatever they otherwise would be according to the standard fee schedule or VIP program. These maker fees shared in the table above will override whatever your maker fees would otherwise be.
Market Maker Payments
In addition to the above, we will be paying out the following monthly:
- $750k proportional to overall maker volume
- $250k proportional to options maker volume
1. This will be split 50-50 between all options and MOVE volume traded throughout the calendar month.
- $1k per market for the largest maker in that market by volume for markets that trade over $30k over the month
These fees will go into effect on June 5th. We will be turning the old Market Maker program off on July 1st.
Note that VIPs still receive fee reductions for holding FTT! You can find the FTT schedule here. Note the following:
1) Your taker fee cannot go below 0.015% all things considered
2) If you have a maker rebate (i.e. you are a Market Maker), FTT will not affect that rebate, but will still decrease your taker fees.
- % of exchange volume means % of exchange taker volume--so if you were the taker on every trade and never provided that would be 100%, not 50%.
- FTX reserves the right to interpret, modify, change, or remove these programs at its sole discretion and will review them periodically.
- While the criteria for the programs are public FTX has no requirement to allow specific entities into the programs.
WeChat - FTX_Official
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ftx.official/
SBF Twitter - https://twitter.com/SBF_FTX
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3r0upC_xJ9SvtaCKNUtosA
FTX English Community - https://t.me/FTX_Official
FTX Chinese Community - https://t.me/FTX_Chinese_Official
FTX Korean Community - https://t.me/FTX_Korea_Official
FTX Turkish Community - https://t.me/FTX_Turkey_Official
FTX Vietnamese Community - https://t.me/FTX_Vietnam_Official
FTX Russian Community - https://t.me/FTX_Russian_official
FTX French Community - https://t.me/FTX_France_Officiel
FTX India Community - https://t.me/FTX_India_Official
FTX Portuguese Community - https://t.me/ftx_portugues_oficial
FTX Africa Community - https://t.me/FTX_Africa
FTX Spanish Community - https://t.me/ftx_spanish_official
FTX Indonesian Community - https://t.me/FTX_Indonesia
FTX Thai Community - https://t.me/FTX_Thailand
FTX Philippines - https://t.me/FTXPhilippines
FTX Dutch - https://t.me/FTX_Dutch
FTX Announcements Channel – https://t.me/FTX_Announcements
FTX API Support – https://t.me/FTX_API_Support
FTX Quant Zone – https://t.me/FTX_Quant_Zone
FTX Trading Room – https://t.me/FTX_Trading_Room