Switching from SMS to Google Authenticator (GA)
1. Login into your account
2. Click your email address/name, select Settings.
3. Under Account Security, select Two Factor Authentications and click "Switch to Authy/ Google Authenticator".
4. Click "Send SMS" and input your SMS 2FA code.
5. Scan the shown 2FA Code or manually insert your 2FA code below the code, and fill in GA code.
(For more instructions, please select here)
*Please make sure that both 2FA codes are inputted correctly*
6. Click submit and your 2FA has been changed to GA.
Disabling Google Authenticator (GA)
Two Factor Authentications (2FA) can be disabled in the following conditions:
(1) Phone lost or change;
(2) Unable to login (with 2FA on);
(3) Unable to receive current 2FA.
If the above situation exists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for identity verification.
WeChat - FTX_Official
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ftx.official/
SBF Twitter - https://twitter.com/SBF_FTX
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3r0upC_xJ9SvtaCKNUtosA
FTX English Community - https://t.me/FTX_Official
FTX Chinese Community - https://t.me/FTX_Chinese_Official
FTX Korean Community - https://t.me/FTX_Korea_Official
FTX Turkish Community - https://t.me/FTX_Turkey_Official
FTX Vietnamese Community - https://t.me/FTX_Vietnam_Official
FTX Russian Community - https://t.me/FTX_Russian_official
FTX French Community - https://t.me/FTX_France_Officiel
FTX India Community - https://t.me/FTX_India_Official
FTX Portuguese Community - https://t.me/ftx_portugues_oficial
FTX Africa Community - https://t.me/FTX_Africa
FTX Spanish Community - https://t.me/ftx_spanish_official
FTX Indonesian Community - https://t.me/FTX_Indonesia
FTX Thai Community - https://t.me/FTX_Thailand
FTX Philippines - https://t.me/FTXPhilippines
FTX Dutch - https://t.me/FTX_Dutch
FTX Announcements Channel – https://t.me/FTX_Announcements
FTX API Support – https://t.me/FTX_API_Support
FTX Quant Zone – https://t.me/FTX_Quant_Zone
FTX Trading Room – https://t.me/FTX_Trading_Room