Switching from SMS to Google Authenticator (GA)
1. Login into your account
2. Click your email address/name, select Settings.
3. Under Account Security, select Two Factor Authentications and click "Switch to Authy/ Google Authenticator".
4. Click "Send SMS" and input your SMS 2FA code.
5. Scan the shown 2FA Code or manually insert your 2FA code below the code, and fill in GA code.
(For more instructions, please select here)
*Please make sure that both 2FA codes are inputted correctly*
6. Click submit and your 2FA has been changed to GA.
Disabling Google Authenticator (GA)
Two Factor Authentications (2FA) can be disabled in the following conditions:
(1) Phone lost or change;
(2) Unable to login (with 2FA on);
(3) Unable to receive current 2FA.
If the above situation exists, please contact email@example.com for identity verification.
FTX Telegram Communities
English - https://t.me/FTX_Official
Chinese - https://t.me/FTX_Chinese_Official
Vietnamese - https://t.me/FTX_Vietnam_Official
Russian - https://t.me/FTX_Russian_Official
Turkish - https://t.me/FTX_Turkey_official
Taiwanese - https://t.me/FTX_Taiwan_Official
French - https://t.me/FTX_France_Officiel
Korea - https://t.me/FTX_Korea_Official
India - https://t.me/FTX_India_Official
Spanish - https://t.me/Ftx_Spanish_Official
Portuguese - https://t.me/FTX_Portuguese_Official
Dutch - https://t.me/FTX_Dutch_Official
WeChat - FTX_Official
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ftx.official/
SBF Twitter - https://twitter.com/SBF_Alameda
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3r0upC_xJ9SvtaCKNUtosA