Build your team and join the FTX x Binance Holiday Trading Competition!
Sign-up date: Join at any time prior to or during the competition period. Sign-up now!
Competition period: 12:00:00 PM on 24 December 2019 UTC+8 (Tuesday) to 11:59:59 AM on 31 December 2019 UTC+8 (Tuesday).
- Join the Competition
- Form a Team
- Transfer Funds into the “FTX Binance Holiday” Subaccount
- Trade on Approved Markets
NOTE: Users can only trade on this subaccount after the commencement of the competition at 12:00:00 PM, December 24, 2019.
Starting Time: 12:00:00 PM, December 24, 2019 UTC+8
Ending Time: 11:59:59 AM, December 31, 2019 UTC+8
The maximum deposit amount is $500. There is no minimum deposit amount. The User must only transfer USD into the competition subaccount.
Teams and Individuals are ranked by their “FTX Binance Holiday” subaccount value (in USD) at the end of the competition. Teams will be ranked based on the sum of all team members’ balances as at the competition ending time.
Approved Trading Markets
- FTT, BNB, BTC Spot
- BTC and BNB Perp, Futures, Bull (3x), Bear (-3x)
- BTC MOVE
- Users must either create or join a team before they have made any trades within the “FTX Binance Holiday” competition subaccount. If a trade has been made before a team has been created or joined, the user can no longer rejoin any other team and not be eligible for any team prizes. Competition signup.
- A user who creates a team will be known as the ‘Team Leader’.
- A user can only join a team by giving their ‘Contestant ID’ to the ‘Team Leader’ of the team they wish to join, who will then add the user to that team. The ‘Team Leader’ does this by logging into their “FTX Binance Holiday’ Subaccount and adding the user who wishes to join onto their team.
- A team member is able leave the team at any time after the team is formed. Note: This team member can not create or join a new team, and will only be eligible for individual prizes.
- A team can only have up to 3 members.
- Users can only deposit USD during the competition period to a maximum of $500 per account
- Users can only withdraw USD from the competition subaccountduring the competition period.
- Upon the conclusion of the competition, any coin may be withdrawn from the competition subaccount.
Top Balance Team Prizes (Each Team Member)
- 1st Place: 500 FTT
- 2nd Place: 300 FTT
- 3rd Place: 180 FTT
- 4th Place: Luxury swag pack
- 5th Place: Swag pack
Top Volume Team Prizes (Evenly Distributed Amongst Team Member):
- 1st Place: 15% of Total Competition Fees Collected
- 2nd Place: 10% of Total Competition Fees Collected
- 3rd Place: 5% of Total Competition Fees Collected
*Note: ‘Total Competition Fees Collected’ refers to all fees paid bycompetition subaccounts during the competition period. Rewards will be paid out in FTT.
Highest Balance Individual Prize (MVP)
- 1st Place: 500 FTT
*Rewards will be distributed within five days after the end of the competition. FTX reserves the right to disqualify accounts and teams at its own discretion.
Competition Q & A
1. Can I create/join a team once the competition has started?
A user may create or join a team once the competition has started provided that the user has not made a trade prior to creating or joining the team. If a user has made a trade before creating or joining a team, he/she will only be eligible for the Top Balance individual prize (MVP).
2. During the Competition, may I further increase the funds or the deposits?
Users are able to deposit further funds into the competition subaccount provided that total net deposits (deposits less withdrawals) does not exceed $500 USD.
WeChat - FTX_Official