Build your team and join the FTX BVOL Tokens Trading Competition!
BVOL tokens are ERC20 tokens that attempt to track the implied volatility of crypto markets. For futher information, please go to our help center article [BVOL Tokens].
Sign-up date: Join at any time prior to or during the competition period!
Competition period: 12:00:00 PM on 01 May 2020 UTC+8 (Friday) to 11:59:59 AM on 08 May 2020 UTC+8 (Friday).
- Join the Competition
- Form a Team
- Transfer Funds into the “BVOL competition” Subaccount
- Trade on Approved Markets
NOTE: Users can only trade on this subaccount after the commencement of the competition at 12:00:00 PM, May 1, 2020.
Starting Time: 12:00:00 PM, May 01, 2020 UTC+8
Ending Time: 11:59:59 AM, May 08, 2020 UTC+8
The maximum deposit amount is $300. There is no minimum deposit amount. Users can only transfer USD into the competition subaccount.
Teams and Individuals are ranked by their “BVOL competition” subaccount value (in USD) at the end of the competition. Teams will be ranked based on the sum of all team members’ balances at the end of the competition.
Teams are ranked by the sum of all team members “BVOL Competition” sub-account wallet balance. Individuals are ranked by the “BVOL Competition” subaccount wallet balance by the end of the competition.
Approved Trading Markets
BVOL and iBVOL
- Users can either create or join a team before the first trade under the “BVOL competition” subaccount. If a trade has been made before creating or joining a team , he will no longer be able to join any team nor eligible for the team prizes.
- The user who creates a team is the “Team Leader”.
- Only Team Leader can invite other users to join the team by adding their “Contestant ID” on the contest page. Team leader has to login the BVOL Competition subaccount to see the contest page.
- Team members are allowed to leave the team at any time before, during, or after the competition. Note: Once the member leaves the team he can not create or rejoin a new team, he will only be eligible to compete for the individual prizes.
- Teams can have up to 3 members.
- Users can only deposit up to 300 USD during the competition weeksUsers can only withdraw USD from the competition sub-account during the competition weeks.
- Upon the conclusion of the competition, any coin may be withdrawn from the competition subaccount.
Top Balance Team Prizes (Each Team Member)
- 1st: 200 FTT per trader
- 2nd: 150 FTT per trader
- 3rd: 100 FTT per trader
MVP: highest wallet balance
- 200 FTT
*Rewards will be distributed within five days after the end of the competition. FTX reserves the right to disqualify accounts and teams at its own discretion.
Competition Q & A
- Can I create/join a team once the competition has started?
Yes, you can only create or join a team when you have not made any trade under the competition subaccount.
- During the Competition, may I further increase the funds or the deposits?
Yes, you will be able to deposit more funds into the competition subaccount but the total net deposits (deposits less withdrawals) shall not exceed $300 USD.