LEND balances and futures positions will undergo a migration to AAVE balances and futures positions.
Below is the schedule FTX will follow:
- LEND deposits and withdrawals will be suspended
- Unprocessed LEND withdrawals will be cancelled
- AAVE deposits and withdrawals will be enabled
- LEND balances will be converted into AAVE balances
- Trading will be halted on LEND spot markets, all orders will be canceled, and the markets will be de-listed
- AAVE spot markets will be listed
- LEND spot trigger orders will be converted into AAVE spot trigger orders at 1/100th the size and 100 times the limit price, trail value, and trigger price
- AAVE futures markets will be listed
- Trading on LEND futures markets will be halted, all orders will be canceled, and the markets will be de-listed
- LEND futures positions will be closed at the LEND futures mark price
- AAVE futures positions for 1/100th the size will be opened at 100 times the aforementioned mark price
- LEND futures trigger orders will be converted into AAVE futures trigger orders at 1/100th the size and 100 times the limit price, trail value, and trigger price
Until LEND is replaced from the DEFI index with AAVE after an index rebalance, its contribution to the index will be based on price equal to AAVE index / 100.
It is your responsibility to understand the implications of the FTX Aave migration. FTX is not liable for losses.