Staking FTT gives the following benefits:
- Increased referral rebate rates: referrers that stake FTT are paid a higher fraction of their referees' fees
- Maker fee (override): Stakers has a new make fee schedule that overrides the normal fee schedule (in addition to the standard FTT fee discounts).
- Bonus votes: stakers get bonus votes in our polls (in addition to the standard number of votes, based on FTT held and trading volume)
- Increased airdrop rewards: stakers get increased SRM airdrops (and potentially later other airdrops and yield).
- Waived blockchain fees: stakers get a number of free ERC20 and ETH withdrawals per day
- IEO tickets: stakers get tickets for IEOs hosted in FTX
- All users must pass at least KYC 1 to own and stake FTT.
- Only users who passed KYC 2 will be eligible for SRM rewards.
- All users must strictly abide by the FTX terms of service.
- When you unstake FTT, the tokens are locked up for two weeks before being released.
- Staked FTT can’t be used as collateral.
- To qualify for SRM airdrops, users will need to hold a minimum of 500 FTT on their FTX account (staked or unstaked).
- If two things set your fees (e.g. maker rebates), you get the better one of them.
- Take fees after all discounts and benefits cannot be lower than 0.015%
- For non-VIP fees, taker fee minus referral rebates cannot go below 0.03%; if it would, the excess is subtracted from the referral rebates.
- Referring a VIP account does not give referral rewards, though VIP accounts can still receive rewards for referring others.
- Other promotions, including external referral programs, can modify referral behavior.
- FTX reserves the right to modify the rules around staked FTT at any time.
- For more information about FTT see here.
- Locked FTT is not eligible for staking.