- United States:
- FTX does not allow residents of the United States of America to trade on its platform.
- FTT is not offered in the United States of America.
- FTX.US, a separate trading platform not owned by FTX, does operate in the United States, and maintains a variety of US regulatory licenses, including an MSB, MTLs, and potentially an upcoming Broker Dealer license.
- FTX does not maintain an office in mainland China.
- FTX does not offer RMB trading or access in any way.
- Restricted Jurisdictions
- FTX does not onboard or provide services to personal accounts of current residents of restricted jurisdictions or corporate accounts of entities established in restricted jurisdictions
- The restricted jurisdictions may include the United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and Antigua and Barbuda. FTX also does not onboard any users from Ontario, or non-professional investors from Hong Kong. Other jurisdictions may be added to this list.
- Various other services on FTX, potentially including prediction markets, may have further restricted jurisdictions or be restricted to certain users, potentially including Hong Kong, Singapore, and Canada.
- FTX offers tokenized stock trading in partnership with CM-Equity and DAAG, utilizing a German license. See here for details.
- FTX offers a platform for users to match against each other.
- FTX does not actively trade itself.
- FTX does not use any other exchanges for trading.
- FTX maintains backstop funds to prevent losses or clawbacks
- In its history, FTX has never clawed back legitimate earnings from a user due to liquidations from another user.
Deposits and Withdrawals
- FTX strives to process all deposits and withdrawals promptly; FTX maintains 24/7 withdrawal availability.
- FTX has never had an outage of deposit or withdrawal services.
- Users who deposit to incorrect addresses may lose their funds, though in some cases FTX may be able to recover them for a fee. Please create a request at https://ftx.com/support if you do so.
- FTX has never clawed back or restricted legitimate user funds due to any security issues on its behalf. FTX encourages its customers to make use of the full suite of tools available to protect their accounts, and mandates 2-factor authentication on all active accounts.
WeChat - FTX_Official
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ftx.official/
SBF Twitter - https://twitter.com/SBF_FTX
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3r0upC_xJ9SvtaCKNUtosA
FTX English Community - https://t.me/FTX_Official
FTX Chinese Community - https://t.me/FTX_Chinese_Official
FTX Korean Community - https://t.me/FTX_Korea_Official
FTX Turkish Community - https://t.me/FTX_Turkey_Official
FTX Vietnamese Community - https://t.me/FTX_Vietnam_Official
FTX Russian Community - https://t.me/FTX_Russian_official
FTX French Community - https://t.me/FTX_France_Officiel
FTX India Community - https://t.me/FTX_India_Official
FTX Portuguese Community - https://t.me/ftx_portugues_oficial
FTX Africa Community - https://t.me/FTX_Africa
FTX Spanish Community - https://t.me/ftx_spanish_official
FTX Indonesian Community - https://t.me/FTX_Indonesia
FTX Thai Community - https://t.me/FTX_Thailand
FTX Philippines - https://t.me/FTXPhilippines
FTX Dutch - https://t.me/FTX_Dutch
FTX Announcements Channel – https://t.me/FTX_Announcements
FTX API Support – https://t.me/FTX_API_Support
FTX Quant Zone – https://t.me/FTX_Quant_Zone
FTX Trading Room – https://t.me/FTX_Trading_Room