THE SOLRISE FINANCE Sale AND SLRS ARE NOT BEING OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY U.S. PERSONS. IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN, INCORPORATED OR OTHERWISE ESTABLISHED IN, OR A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SOLRISE Sale OR TO PURCHASE ANY SLRS TOKENS.
Prepare for the Sale
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with SOLRISE or scroll to the bottom of this article.
Note: Any user who does not stake 150 FTT by 9 PM SGT, June 28th will NOT be allowed to participate in this Sale. Additionally, any user who has not been approved to at least KYC level 2 will NOT be allowed to participate in this Sale.
Details and guide: https://ftx.com/slrs-ieo
In order to bid during the Sale, make sure you read the rules below and do the following beforehand:
- Register your FTX account and submit KYC level 2. Due to a large inflow of new sign-ups, any account that signs up past 9PM SGT June 25th 2021 will not be guaranteed entry into the Sale.
- There is no guarantee of your right to participate in the Sale or to receive any allocation.
- Set an alarm in advance: the Sale starts at 9 PM SGT, June 29th.
- Prepare funds to bid: at least 200 USD(T), and at most 250 USD(T) and 5 FTT per ticket for 5,000 SLRS.
- You will have one hour to bid: between 9 PM SGT, June 29th and 10 PM SGT, June 29th.
- Buy/Hold FTT to lock in your additional ticket allotment 24 hours before the Sale. This means before 9 PM SGT, June 28th.
- Await Results
- There are 1,000 accepted tickets, each ticket for 5,000 SLRS (so 5,000,000 SLRS tokens total). At 10 pm SGT, we’ll raffle off the allocations. The minimum bid is $200 ($0.04 per SLRS) and the maximum bid is $250 + 5 FTT ($0.05 per SLRS + 5 FTT). They will go to the highest bidders; in the event that there are over 1,000 tickets each bidding US $0.05 per SLRS + 5 FTT, we’ll allocate randomly between them.
- Within a few hours of determining the allocations, the trades will print to the winning buyers’ subaccounts, and they will be able to transfer (non-SLRS) funds out of the SLRS-Sale subaccount.
- If you do not win your funds will be returned
- If you bid FTT but would have won the auction without it, the FTT will be returned
- All FTT paid will be burned
Rules for Bidding
Each bid ticket, if filled, will result in a trade: you pay your bid price and receive 5,000 SLRS. You can enter the number of tickets you would like to submit. Each ticket is an additional entry for another 5,000 SLRS tokens; several could theoretically be filled.
- Any user who is qualified for the Sale (account is approved to at least KYC level 2 and has 150 FTT staked) will receive 1 ticket. You may be able to purchase additional tickets based on additional FTT staked above the minimum staking requirement
FTT staked on June 28th, 2021
- >= 150: 1 ticket
- >= 1,000: 2 tickets
- >= 10,000: 3 tickets
- >= 50,000: 4 tickets
- >= 250,000: 5 tickets
- >= 1,000,000: 6 tickets
Please take note of the following:
- FTT staked will be summed across all your ftx.com subaccounts.
- Your maximum number of tickets gets locked in based on the amount staked 24h before the Sale. We will indicate on this page what numbers are final a few hours after that.
- Please carefully review our Terms of Service, especially as they pertain to trading activity and KYC submission
- All participants agree to abide by the FTX Terms of Service and the Token Terms.
- Any participants found violating the FTX Terms of Service or Token Terms will be disqualified.
- FTX reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this Sale without prior notice.
- Multiple entrants from a single trader are strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- US residents or residents of any FTX restricted jurisdiction are strictly prohibited.
- Reselling purchased SLRS to a resident of the US or any restricted jurisdiction is strictly prohibited.
THE SOLRISE FINANCE SALE AND THE SLRS TOKENS ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE OFFERED IN THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY U.S. PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN REGULATION S PROMULGATED UNDER THE U.S. SECURITIES ACT OF 1993, AS AMENDED). PARTICIPATION IN THE SOLRISE SALE AND ALL TRANSACTIONS IN SLRS TOKENS ARE SUBJECT TO THE TOKEN TERMS.
WHAT IS SOLRISE?
Solrise.finance is a Solana based protocol that offers a decentralized non-custodial asset management platform that allows anyone to create, manage or invest in a managed portfolio of both native and synthetic assets.
What sub-account do I need to stake FTT in?
FTT holdings are calculated account wide, so they can be staked in any sub-account on FTX.
Can I just have a high trade volume without staking FTT?
No, for this sale users must have a minimum of 150 staked in order to be granted at least one ticket.
Project Name: SOLRISE
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
Circulating Supply upon listing: ~93,090,000
Protocol: SPL (Solana) token,
Official Website: https://solrise.finance/