1) This is not investment advice
2) FTX is not offered in the United States
3) NFTs do not necessarily have any intrinsic value. They also might be illiquid. If you buy an NFT, you are not necessarily going to be able to sell it for much later, or gain any specific utility from it.
4) You are welcome to buy NFTs if it would make you happy to own them! But there is no implied economic return associated with doing so.
5) There are no refunds for NFTs, and we will not field customer complaints. Please only buy NFTs if you understand that doing so does not necessarily give any direct economic value.
6) All participants agree to abide by the FTX NFT Terms of Services.
FTX NFT homepage: https://ftx.com/nfts
FTX NFT listing page: https://ftx.com/nfts/list/25/1
Note: FTX is not liable for any copyright or ownership disputes arising from submissions. And FTX retains full discretion in rejecting or approving submitted NFTs.
How to list NFTs?
1. The NFTs homepage displays all of the listed NFTs, You can search by the name of the NFT or click “BROWSE” to view by Collections or all NFTs.
2. To list your own NFT, please click on the “MINT” button, which will lead you to “List new NFTs”. See the listing application form below:
3. You need to complete all fields about the NFT including:
- Issuer: Public name for the creator of this NFT. For example, "FTX".
- Collection: Name for the category of this NFT. For example, "FTX Swag".
- Name: Name for the batch of NFTs this one belongs to. For example, "FTX Socks".
- Description: A description of this specific NFT.For example, “Some FTX-branded socks”.
- Attribute (Optional): The attribute of your NFT and corresponding value.
4. After filling out the details about your NFT, you need to select and upload the NFT file.
5. Before submitting the listing request, you should read and agree to the NFT Listing Terms of Service. In terms of submission, there will be a non-refundable 10 USD submission fee.
6. It will take some time for our admins to review your listing request. You can find your submission at “Submitted NFTs”. Please open a support ticket if it’s taken longer than 72 hours.