Welcome to FTX User Guide. In this article, we will show you how to complete your institutional KYC registration on your FTX account.
Step 1 - Log into your FTX account
- Start by visiting www.ftx.com.
- Register a new account or log in to an existing account.
Step 2 - Select “institutional” verification type
Step 3 - Enter your entity’s information
- Full legal entity name.
- Principal place of trading activities on FTX.
- Country of jurisdiction.
- Proof of address of the ultimate beneficial owner (UBO)/director.
- Taxpayer identification number.
- Description of business.
- Description of the source of the entity’s assets.
Step 4 - Submit your entity’s documents
- Proof of ownership.
- Entity formation documents.
- Operating agreement or articles of association.
- Proof of source of funds.
- Additional documents.
- List of all executive officers and directors.
- List of all individuals and entities who, directly or indirectly, beneficially own or control 10% or more of the equity interests in the company.
- Passports of all officers, directors, and beneficial owners.
- Bank statement and bank name.
Step 5 - Submit Information
KYC is a standard compliance procedure required by the legal authorities when opening an account. There are three different KYC levels.
Please see below for a summary of the different levels of KYC:
||No ability to trade, deposit, or withdraw; just to explore the site.|
USD $2,000 or equivalent limit in daily crypto-only withdrawals. No crypto deposit limit.
Enhanced diligence may be required.
Full Legal name
|Unlimited crypto and fiat deposits & withdrawals.|
After submitting your KYC documents, registration may take 24 hours to a week to be verified. Additional information might be requested on a case-by-case basis.
Congratulations! Your institutional KYC registration is now complete. In our next article, we will go through how to set up your two-factor authentication. An important security feature recommended for all FTX users.