FTX will delist RUNE spot markets, and consider its relisting in the future after finishing RUNE mainnet integrations.
Here are the details:
- RUNE spot markets will be suspended on JUNE 13, 2022 at 2 pm (UTC)
- All RUNE/USD and RUNE/USDT orders will be canceled
- RUNE deposit will be suspended
- Remove RUNE as a non-USD collateral asset. Please make sure you have enough collateral after the removal.
- RUNE spot borrow and lending positions will be auto-closed at 1 hour TWAP index price, and their spot borrow and lending will no longer be supported
- After delisting, withdrawal of RUNE will continue to be supported.
* Please take note of the timeline and manage your positions accordingly.
Note: Trading digital assets confers high risk due to large price fluctuations. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks associated with investing in digital assets.
It is your responsibility to understand the implications of the RUNE spot markets delisting. FTX is not liable for losses.
If you have any questions, please contact ftx.com/support.