FTX will delist futures on the following underlyings:
BAO, CONV, CUSDT, HUM, KIN, MCB, MER, MTA, ORBS, ROOK, SRN, TULIP
- On June 19, 2022 at 2pm (UTC) we will be putting the above futures market into close-only mode in preparation for delisting on June 21, 2022 at 2pm (UTC). Orders that’d open or increase positions in these markets will see the error message “Future is in close-only mode. Can only place closing orders”. This also means the sum of open orders closing a position can't exceed the size of that position. Users with MM level > 0 are exempt.
- Further spot borrows in these tokens will also be disabled.
- All futures mentioned above will be suspended on June 21, 2022 at 2pm (UTC)
- All the above-mentioned futures orders will be canceled
- Trading will be halted on the all the above-mentioned futures market
- All the above-mentioned futures will cash-expire to a 1-hour TWAP of their corresponding index prices
- As such, CUSDT leveraged tokens will be delisted and stop tracking CUSDT price movements. CUSDT-based leveraged tokens will be sellable via Convert.
* Please take note of the timeline and manage your positions accordingly.
Note: Trading digital assets confers high risk due to large price fluctuations. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks associated with investing in digital assets.
It is your responsibility to understand the implications of the futures delistings. FTX is not liable for losses.
If you have any questions, please contact ftx.com/support.