FTX will delist RAMP spot markets and perpetual futures, and consider the rebranded LEVER listing in the future.
- RAMP spot markets and perpetual futures will be suspended on July 3, 2022 at 2 pm (UTC)
- All RAMP/USD and RAMP-PERP orders will be canceled
- Trading will be halted on the RAMP/USD and RAMP-PERP market
- RAMP deposits will be suspended
- RAMP-PERP will cash-expire to a 1-hour TWAP of their corresponding index prices
- After delisting, withdrawal of RAMP will continue to be supported.
* Please take note of the timeline and manage your positions accordingly.
Note: Trading digital assets confers high risk due to large price fluctuations. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks associated with investing in digital assets.
It is your responsibility to understand the implications of the RAMP spot markets and perpetual futures delisting. FTX is not liable for losses.
If you have any questions, please contact ftx.com/support.
Follow FTX’s social media channels: