We are excited to announce FTX users can now deposit Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) via the FTX website and FTX APP. The move provides a new and competitive fiat gateway for Ghana, and is the latest addition to FTX’s comprehensive fiat on-ramp service.
How to deposit Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) to FTX?
- Log into your FTX account and click on “Portfolio”.
- Make sure you are level 2 KYC verified. For more information, please watch our user guide on how to get verified.
- Under the balances tab, search for Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) and click ”Deposit”.
- It will then show a list of deposit methods. Select “Mobile Money” transfer.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit into your FTX account.
- Once you’re ready, click on “Make Payment”.
Then follow wire instructions on the screen
Click on Finished.
- Proceed with the fund transfer from your bank account with the details from our instructions.
Congratulations, you’re all set!
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for FTX Africa:
Telegram channel: https://t.me/FTX_Africa_announcement
Telegram community: https://t.me/FTX_Africa