FTX TOMORROWLAND PRIZE DRAW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sponsored by FTX (“Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By entering or participating in the Prize Draw, you accept and agree to be bound by these “Terms and Conditions.
2. Eligibility. The Prize Draw is open to individuals aged eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, who are holders of FTX x Tomorrowland BE 2022: "The Hill by FTX" at the time of entry, with the exception of citizens from Japan and Turkey where FTX NFTs are not available. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
3. How to Enter. You may enter the Prize Draw, by completing the following steps:
i. Log into your FTX.com account and complete your full (level 2) identity verification (if you have not already one so);
ii. Enter promo code TMLROL200 on the FTX app or FTX website.; and
iii. Fund your account if you have not already done so and trade a minimum of $10 USD during the Promotion Period (i.e., before 23:59 (UTC) on 16 September 2022).
4. Entry Limit. Maximum on (1) Entry per individual is permitted, regardless of the method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
5. Prize Drawing: All Prize Draw entries meeting the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be entered into the prize drawing to be held on 9 September 2022. The drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or by a computer program that randomly chooses the winners, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding. Sponsor’s clock will be the official clock for the Promotion Period. The order in which potential winners are selected via the random drawing will determine their Prize to be awarded as set forth in Section 6 below.
6. Prizes and Odds: Two hundred (200) winners will be chosen at random. Each winner will be awarded with a single Tomorrowland: Reflection of Love NFT (“ARV”) 4 SOL (approximately $140 (USD) in total).
The estimated retail value of all Prizes to be awarded is approximately $28,000 USD at time of the Prize Draw commencement.
The odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes
DISCLOSURE: THE VALUE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY, DIGITAL ASSETS, AND NONFUNGIBLE TOKENS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THERE CAN BE A SUBSTANTIAL RISK THAT IT COULD LOSE VALUE (POSSIBLY ALL VALUE) AS A RESULT OF BUYING, SELLING, OR HOLDING CRYPTOCURRENCY, DIGITAL ASSETS, OR NONFUNGIBLE TOKENS.
THE VALUE OF ANY NFT IS SUBJECTIVE AND THEREFORE CAN BE VOLATILE. NFTS AND SIMILAR ASSETS ARE COLLECTIBLES AND HAVE NO INHERENT OR INTRINSIC VALUE. SPONSOR DOES NOT AND CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY NFT WON WILL RETAIN ITS ORIGINAL VALUE. WINNER AGREES TO ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE AND VALUE OF THE NFT.
7. Notification of Winners. The potential winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry). The potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to respond to such email within 48 hours of date/time email was sent by Sponsor. The potential winner must also sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within three (3) days of notification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails (e.g., resulting from any form of active or passive filtering by an email client or for insufficient space in an email account to receive an email). If a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to respond to the email in the time allotted and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, their prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries. Potential winners that entered the Prize Draw by mail that do not create a new FTX account timely (if they do not already have a FTX account) will forfeit the prize. Winners must have an active FTX account at the time of awarding the prize. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately thirty (30) days of verification. Upon prize forfeiture or inability to use a prize or portion thereof, no compensation will be given, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to that entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability.
Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties or any technical hardware or software failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Prize Draw.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE DRAW, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Indemnification. You agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Prize Draw, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Prize Draw or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Prize Draw to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Prize Draw; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
10. Publicity. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, the Sponsor’s homepages located at https://ftx.com/ and those of our partners and our social media channels (including https://instagram.com/ftx_app/, https://www.instagram.com/ftx_official/, https://www.instagram.com/ftx_us/, https://twitter.com/ftx_official, https://twitter.com/ftx_us, https://twitter.com/ftx_app/, without additional compensation.
11. Additional Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion (a) the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned by reason of the occurrence of any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications, equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Prize Draw by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, or (b) any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, in all instances without liability to the entrants. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Antigua and Barbuda and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Atiguan and Barbudan courts. FTX reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
14. Third Party Platforms. If this the Prize Draw is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation a social media platform (e.g., Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) (“Third Party Platform”), then by participating in this Prize Draw, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such Third Party Platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. This Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Third Party Platform.
15. Winner’s List: For the names of all prize winners, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Winners - “NFT Giveaway Promotion” as the email subject and Winners - “NFT Giveaway Promotion” specified in the body of the email. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Promotion Period. The winners list will be available after all winners have been verified.
16. Sponsor’s Address: Lower Factory Road; Box 990 St. John's, Antigua
17. Contact. If you have any questions relating to this Prize Draw, you may contact Sponsor via email at: email@example.com.