We’re giving away 30,000 Wrapped AXL to celebrate the launch of @axelarcore on FTX!
Trade WAXL to share a pool of 30,000 WAXL!
Promotional period: September 29, 2022 2pm (UTC) - October 13, 2022 2pm (UTC)
All level 2 identity verified users who trade Wrapped AXL with a trading volume (including buys and sells) equivalent to at least 100 USD will share a prize pool of 30,000 Wrapped AXL!
*What is Wrapped AXL (WAXL)? In short, it's the wrapped, ERC-20 compatible version of the Axelar network token (AXL), which can be staked to support the Axelar network. FTX lists the ERC-20 version of it here.
How to participate:
Step 3: Trade at least 100 USD worth of WAXL on FTX.COM.
Each qualified user’s reward is calculated based on their WAXL spot trading volume during the promotional period.
Each qualified user’s reward = (User’s WAXL spot trading volume during the promotional period / All qualified users’ WAXL total spot trading volume during the promotional period) x 30,000 WAXL.
- Eligible Wrapped AXL spot trading pair: WAXL/USD.
- The reward is capped at 10,000 WAXL.
- To be eligible for the reward, all users must complete KYC 2 before the end of the promotional period.
- This promotion is only open to FTX.COM and FTX Pro users, but not to FTX App or FTX US users.
About Axelar Network (AXL):
Axelar is a cross-chain communication network secured by AXL token via proof of stake. As an interoperability network, the AXL token is a chain-agnostic asset that has multiple representations on multiple blockchains, including a wrapped, ERC-20 compatible representation coded WAXL. The Axelar network is built using the Cosmos SDK.
Terms and Conditions:
- All rewards will be distributed to winners’ FTX accounts within 14 days after the promotional period.
- Only FTX.COM users with fee tier 1-6 are allowed to participate.
- All participants agree to abide by the FTX Terms of Service.
- Any participant found violating the FTX Terms of Service will be disqualified.
- Multiple entries from a single user is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- US residents or residents of any FTX restricted jurisdiction are strictly prohibited.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the original English version and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
- FTX reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- FTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this competition at any time and for any reason without prior notice.